A: Job description
- Create new ideas for new games: build scenarios for game products, describe in detail the features and content of the product.
- Participate in the process of evaluating, analyzing and balancing the game.
- Coordinate with Art department and Development department to develop and complete ideas for the games
- Other tasks will be discussed during the interview
- Having passion for Game Mobile.
- Ability to work independently or in groups.
- Ability to analyze at the beginning of the project, logical thinking, creativity.
- Having game design skills such as: Game Element, Game Mechanics, Game Balancing…
- Having a certain understanding of the game market, game trends, and player insights: Tracking games and applications on the market to suggest product opinions.
- Willing to create and learn more knowledge.
- Ability to balance, optimize the stats in the game and know how to use firebase.
- Understanding the steps of making Mobile Game and already having products on the store.
- Negotiable salary according to ability (Up to 20M)
- Get 100% salary during probationary period
- Performance bonus, Holiday bonus, 13th month salary…
- Quarterly performance evaluation and chance to be promoted
- Health and social insurance is coverd after probationary period
- Allowance for: lunch, parking fees
- Working time: From 8:30 to 17:30 every Monday to Friday (2-hour lunch break and 30-min afternoon tea break)
- Professional working environment and fully equipped with modern equipments for work
- Fully functional entertainment area: billiards, massage recliner, coffee area …
- Various exciting company activities: Team building trip, Year-end party…
- Chance to show creativity and to learn from experienced management team
- Freely propose and exchange ideas with superiors to serve the work
D: Contact Info
- Please send your CV and product demo to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [Full name_Position applied for]
- HR Department (Call/Zalo): Ms Linh Oanh – 0969 644 284