A: Job description
- Test games, detect and report bugs
- Collect user feedback, review and test products regularly
- Other tasks on request
- Having passion for many genres of Mobile Games.
- At least 6 month experience.
- Ready to read and understand game documents or scripts, and have played many genres of games.
- Ability to grasp, detect, analyze situations and troubleshoot them.
Preferences: Have experience in mobile application testing, game testing on iOS or Android, Windows, Facebook
- Negotiable salary according to ability (Up to 15M)
- Get 100% salary during probationary period
- Performance bonus, Holiday bonus, 13th month salary…
- Quarterly performance evaluation and chance to be promoted
- Health and social insurance is coverd after probationary period
- Allowance for: lunch, parking fees
- Working time: From 8:30 to 17:30 every Monday to Friday (2-hour lunch break and 30-min afternoon tea break)
- Professional working environment and fully equipped with modern equipments for work
- Fully functional entertainment area: billiards, massage recliner, coffee area …
- Various exciting company activities: Team building trip, Year-end party…
- Chance to show creativity and to learn from experienced management team
- Freely propose and exchange ideas with superiors to serve the work
D: Contact Info
- Please send your CV to email: email@example.com
- Subject: [Full name_Position applied for]
- HR Department (Call/Zalo): Ms Linh Oanh – 0969 644 284